Monday, April 6, 2009

poetry game

Angel Gonzalez

poetry game

The game I enjoyed the most today was rags to riches. In order to play the game I had to answer all the questions and get to a million. My Score was 1,000,000. I liked this game because you had to get to a millon like the game math millonare but instead it was poetry instead of math. To play this game go to this link From Rags to Riches.

The game that I enjoyed secondly the most today was baseball poetry. In order to play the game I had to answer the write question and hit the ball. My Score was 7 home runs. I liked this game because my favorite sport is baseball and because its fun. To play this game go to this link Baseball Poetry!

The game I enjoyed the least today was basketball poetry. In order to play the game I had to you had to answer the right question then shot the ball and make it in. My Score was 21 cause they were counting by 3's. I least liked this game because its just like the other games baseball and soccer. To play this game go to this link Basketball Poetry!

No comments: